This 4300 sq ft house is the perfect union of living history and modern luxuries that is situated on 137 secluded lush acres with nearly one mile of creek frontage that passes right in front of the house. Stillhouse Manor’s wrap around decks and shady porches overlook the creek and provide a relaxing location while listening to the rippling water. This estate is an ideal place for your Blue Ridge Mountain Wedding, whether small or large, indoor or outdoor, since you can have all of your events on this property, making your Wedding Planning much easier, very convenient and more affordable.
We can provide lodging accommodations for your Wedding party and family. We also have a huge modern barn for Indoor Wedding Events like your Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding Ceremony and Wedding Reception with plenty of space for a Band or DJ Setup and large dance area. Our large beautiful yard gently rolls down to the creek, creating a great setting for Outdoor Wedding Events. Our beautiful covered stone picnic shelter overlooking the water, offers an exceptional setting for an outdoor Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding Reception.
There are also plenty of things for your guests to do right on the farm, since there is over 130 acres offering many miles of trails to roam the property, take a walk in the woods or explore the trails by ATV or horseback. Since there is nearly a mile of water frontage that meanders through our property, there are plenty of great fishing holes for the fishing enthusiasts.
The house comfortably sleeps 18 people with 4 bedrooms and 4 baths. The luxurious master suite offers its own private sitting area with fireplace, a king size bed and a large private bath with a Jacuzzi tub providing a romantic setting. The spacious great room has stone fireplace, a high end bar that seats 6 people for your social events and four large doors opening to the wrap around deck overlooking the water. There are two kitchens with one being a commercial kitchen with Grill Tops and Industrial ice machine and the other being a traditional kitchen with combined seating for 16 people.
The social setting continues outside on the large decks and porches that lead down to the stone picnic shelter by the water complete with grill. Our large six stall modern barn that overlooks the water offers ample accommodations for horses downstairs and the second floor offers the Stable Cottage with two bedrooms that sleeps an additional 9 people and opens to a large porch overlooking the creek and a pond.
So on this private farm estate, we have lodging accommodations that comfortably sleeps a total of 27 people. You can book together or separately, The Stillhouse Manor, The Stables Cottageand the large modern barn based on your wedding needs. A quote can be customized to your needs. Don’t forget that right down the road at our Main Resort Property, we have a new modern hotel that offers 12 individually themed rooms for additional lodging accommodations for your Wedding guests.
Rates For Wedding Events at Stillhouse Manor
- $2000 for one day – includes Stillhouse Manor, Stables Cottage, Barn, and Cleaning Fee
- $2500 for two days – includes Stillhouse Manor, Stables Cottage, Barn, and Cleaning Fee
This private property offers everything you need to proudly host your family and friends to create some great memories of your special day!
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- #1 Downstairs with 2 Full Size Beds
- #2 Upstairs with Queen Size Bed, Bunk Beds and Full Size Futon
- #3 Upstairs with Queen Size Bed with Full Size Futon
- #4 Upstairs Master Bedroom with King Size Bed and Full Size Futon
- Master Bath with Two Person Jacuzzi Tub and separate Shower
- Master with Sitting Room with Full Futon and Private Fireplace
- 2 Fully Equipped Kitchens
- Kitchen #1 is Commercial Kitchen with Grill Tops and Industrial Ice Machine
- Kitchen #2 is Traditional Kitchen (together seat 16)
- Wet Bar in Great Room – Seating for 6
- Great Room has fireplace and opens with 4 large doors leading to wrap around decking overlooking water
- Fully furnished Laundry Room
- Linens and towels provided
- Home is 4300 sq ft and is situated on 137 Private Acres with Trails throughout
- Stone Picnic Shelter by Water with available grill, tables and chairs
- Optional Horse Stall Rentals $25, private pastures. By law, all horses must have a Coggins test to board at the barn.
- Stillhouse Manor Sleeps up to 18
Nightly $400 per night
Weekly Rentals Only – June, July and August
3 Day Holiday Weekend Minimum
Check-In 4pm * Check-Out 10am
$135 Cleaning Fee
Security Deposit $200
Directions to Stillhouse Manor
Stillhouse Manor is located on Stillhouse Road, Hillsville, VA
From I-77 (From Virginia)
Traveling I-77 take exit 14
From the south turn right, from the north turn left on Highway 221
Follow 221 to East Rt 58
On Rt 58, travel 9.3 miles, turn left on Rt. 844 which is Stillhouse Road
Drive straight .8 mile
Cross over bridge and you’re there