Nightly $400 + tax per night
Weekly $2400 + tax
Two Night Minimum
3 Day Holiday Weekend Minimum
$135 Cleaning Fee
Security Deposit $200
Check-In 4pm * Check-Out 10am
Directions to Stillhouse Manor
Stillhouse Manor is located on Stillhouse Road, Hillsville, VA
From I-77 (From Virginia)
Traveling I-77 take exit 14
From the south turn right, from the north turn left on Highway 221
Follow 221 to East Rt 58
On Rt 58, travel 9.3 miles, turn left on Rt. 844 which is Stillhouse Road
Drive straight .8 mile
Cross over bridge and you’re there.
This 4300 sq ft house is the perfect union of living history and modern luxuries that is situated on 137 secluded lush acres with nearly one mile of creek frontage that passes right in front of the house. Stillhouse Manor’s wrap around decks and shady porches overlook the creek and provide a relaxing location while listening to the rippling water. This estate is an ideal place for weddings, large group gatherings, family reunions, church retreats and corporate retreats. With over 130 acres of trails, there is plenty of room to roam the property, take a walk in the woods and explore the trails by ATV or horseback.
The house comfortably sleeps 18 people with 4 bedrooms and 4 baths. The luxurious master suite offers its own private sitting area with fireplace, a king size bed and a large private bath with a Jacuzzi tub providing a romantic setting. The spacious great room has stone fireplace, a high end bar that seats 6 people for your social events and four large doors opening to the wrap around deck overlooking the water. There are two kitchens with one being a commercial kitchen with Grill Tops and Industrial ice machine and the other being a traditional kitchen with combined seating for 16 people.
The social setting continues outside on the large decks and porches that lead down to the stone picnic shelter by the water complete with grill. There is a large six stall modern barn that offers ample accommodations for horses and plenty of space to host a Rehearsal Dinner, a Wedding Ceremony, and a Wedding Reception with room for a band setup and dancing area. The second floor of the barn offers the Stable Cottage with two bedrooms that sleeps an additional 9 people and opens to a large porch overlooking the creek and a pond.
For a getaway that is an escape from the ordinary, be sure to book this incredible estate for your vacation, special events, Weddings and business retreats, where you will be proud to host your family, friends and colleagues.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- #1 Downstairs with 2 Full Size Beds
- #2 Upstairs with Queen Size Bed, Bunk Beds and Full Size Futon
- #3 Upstairs with Queen Size Bed with Full Size Futon
- #4 Upstairs Master Bedroom with King Size Bed and Full Size Futon
- Master Bath with Two Person Jacuzzi Tub and separate Shower
- Master with Sitting Room with Full Futon and Private Fireplace
- 2 Fully Equipped Kitchens
- Kitchen #1 is Commercial Kitchen with Grill Tops and Industrial Ice Machine
- Kitchen #2 is Traditional Kitchen (together seat 16)
- Wet Bar in Great Room – Seating for 6
- Great Room has fireplace and opens with 4 large doors leading to wrap around decking overlooking water
- Fully furnished Laundry Room
- Linens and towels provided
- Home is 4300 sq ft and is situated on 137 Private Acres with Trails throughout
- Stone Picnic Shelter by Water with available grill, tables and chairs
- Horse Stalls included in House Rental Price – There is a one time cleaning fee of $10 per stall. By law, all horses must have a current Coggins test to board at the barn.
- Stillhouse Manor Sleeps up to 18